SSAHE–AIET Admission Process
Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education conducts SSAHE-AIET (Sri Siddhartha Academy of Higher Education All India Entrance Test) for all the candidates who are seeking MBBS admissions in Sri Siddhartha Medical College.
SSAHE–AIET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates seeking MBBS admission should have scored minimum 50% marks (40% marks in the case of reserved category) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination i.e. 12th/PUC II/ 10+2/ HSC / equivalent examination.
- The candidates should also have scored 50% marks in English language in the qualifying exam.
The candidates shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Calendar of Events
Candidates registered through this site have option to receive regular update about the Sri Siddhartha University calendar of events directly through e-mail notifications.
SSAHE-AIET Application Procedure
Candidates choosing to apply through us shall be mailed the hard copy of the APPLICATION FORM on appropriate date with a complete know how on procedure to fill up the form and a free guidance program to help you enhance your chances of securing the seat at Sri Siddhartha Medical College.
SSAHE – AIET Admission Process
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION COUNSELING
The candidates will have to produce originals and four set of attested photocopies of the following documents at the time of MBBS admission counseling
- Rank Card and Admission Ticket.
- SSLC/10th std. marks card for the proof of date of birth.
- 12th std. /II P.U.C marks card.
- Study Certificate of PUC – II /HSC/10+2 from institute where student has last studied.
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority (not less than Tehsildar) in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Six recent passport size colour photographs with name written on the back.
- Demand Draft towards the Annual Tuition and Other fee.
- Eligibility fee of Rs. 2000/- in the form of D.D. only in case of non-Karnataka candidates.
MBBS SEAT SELECTION PROCESS
MBBS admission is done on the basis of the rank in SSAHE – AIET. The candidates should have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks (40% marks in the case of SC/ST category) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSAHE – AIET.
- During the first round of counseling, the candidates will have to register themselves for the MBBS seat selection process and get all their documents verified.
- After the verification and registration, the candidates will be allowed for MBBS seat selection in the order of merit/rank.
- The candidates will be issued a provisional allotment letter after the seat selection.
- The candidates should pay the tuition fee and miscellaneous fee at the counter and obtain the letter of allotment
- The candidates will have to report at the respective college on or before the scheduled date, failing to do so will cancel the allotted MBBS seat
The unfilled seats after first round of counseling will be allotted during the second round of counseling and the process continues until all the seats are filled.
MBBS Admission Fee
The annual tuition fee for MBBS course is Rs. 4,50,000/-.