SDUAHER-AIMET Admission Process
Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research conducts an entrance examination SDUAHER-AIMET to ensure admission to students seeking admission for MBBS course through merit based seat allotment process. The university holds a single window counseling process for MBBS seat selection ensuring admission at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College.
SDUAHER-AIMET Eligibility Criteria
- 1. The candidates seeking MBBS admission should have scored minimum 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination i.e. 12th/PUC II/ 10+2/ HSC / equivalent examination.
- 2. The candidates should also have scored 50% marks in English language in the qualifying exam.
The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Calendar of Events
Candidates registered through this site have option to receive regular update about the Sri Devaraj Urs University calendar of events directly through e-mail notifications.
SDUAHER-AIMET Application Procedure
Candidates choosing to apply through us shall be mailed the hard copy of the APPLICATION FORM on appropriate date with a complete know how on procedure to fill up the form and a free guidance program to help you enhance your chances of securing the seat at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College.
SDUAHER-AIMET Admission counselling Process
Note: The candidates should also have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SDUAHER-AIMET exam.
Once the candidates receive their ranks, they will be called for the counseling. The entire MBBS counseling process will be held at Sri Devaraj Urs Academy. The counseling and MBBS seat selection process is controlled by a software system from verification of the documents to printing of seat allotment letter. The first round of MBBS admission counseling process involves the following stages.
- Verification of all original documents and demand draft of tuition fee.
- Biometric verification of the candidates.
- Registration of the candidates: The eligible candidates should get themselves registered for the counseling process. Failing to attend the registration process will disqualify the candidates from the first round as well as subsequent rounds of counseling.
- The registered candidates are allowed to participate in the seat selection process as per their ranking. Based on the selection and availability of seats, a seat allotment letter will be issued.
- After verification of original documents, the Academy will keep one set of photocopies and return the original documents to the candidates for submitting the same at the time of admission in the college.
- Candidates should pay the tuition fee and miscellaneous fee at the counter and obtain the letter of allotment.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will have the opportunity to select seats under general merit category in addition to the opportunity for seat selection under defined category. Unfilled seats under defined category, if any, will be added to the general merit category list and the counseling process will be continued till all the MBBS seats are allotted in the order of merit.
MBBS Admission Fee
The annual tuition fee for MBBS course is Rs. 5,67,500/-.