NU-ET Admission Process
NITTE University conducts All India Entrance Test (NU-ET) for candidates seeking MBBS admission in its constituent college, K. S. Hegde Medical College. The admission will be through the process of centralized single window counseling on the basis of rank/marks obtained in the test.
NU-ET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates seeking MBBS admission should have scored minimum 50% marks (40% marks in the case of reserved category) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination i.e. 12th/PUC II/ 10+2/ HSC / equivalent examination.
- The candidates should also have scored 50% marks in English language in the qualifying exam.
The candidates shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Calendar of Events
Candidates registered through this site have option to receive regular update about the Nitte University calendar of events directly through e-mail notifications.
NU-ET Application Procedure
Candidates choosing to apply through us shall be mailed the hard copy of the APPLICATION FORM on appropriate date with a complete know how on procedure to fill up the form and a free guidance program to help you enhance your chances of securing the seat at K.S. Hegde Medical College.
NU-ETK Admission Process
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED (ORIGINAL + 3 SETS OF PHOTOCOPIES), AT THE TIME OF COUNSELING
- SSLC/Equivalent Examination marks card for date of birth proof.
- 12th Std./PUC/Equivalent Examination marks card.
- Transfer certificate and conduct certificate issued by the college last studied.
- Migration certificate issued by the University/Board in case of candidates studied other than Karnataka State Board.
- Eligibility certificate issued by the Nitte University.
- Blood group and medical fitness certificates.
- 5 passport size and stamp size colour photographs.
- DD for annual tuition fee and other fee favoring "Nitte University", payable at Mangalore.
MBBS SEAT SELECTION PROCESS
- The candidates should have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in NU-ET.
- The counseling will be held at K.S. Hegde Medical Academy, Deralakate, Mangalore.
First Round of Counseling
- During the first round of counseling, the candidates will have to register themselves for the MBBS seat selection process and get all their documents verified.
- After the verification and registration, the candidates will be allotted seats in the order of merit/rank.
- The candidates opting for seats will have to seek admission on the same day and report at the college immediately.
Second Round of Counseling
The candidates interested to opt the seats (including those who have not appeared for first round of counseling/appeared but not opted) may appear for second round of counseling. The counseling process continues until all the seats are filled.
- Candidates who have selected a seat during the first round, whether reported to the college or not, are eligible to participate in the second round of counseling.
- Depending upon the availability of seats for any reason after the second round of counseling, there may be one more round of counseling in the form of second extended round. The concerned colleges will have the authority to fill such seats.
MBBS Admission Fee
The total tuition fee for MBBS course is Rs. 25,71,500/-.