MBBS Admission under Management Quota
Medical admission under management quota is the process by which the candidates can seek admission to a particular college of their choice for MBBS course. To secure MBBS admission under management quota, the candidates have to pay a capitation fee as set by the college. The MBBS seats under management quota are limited to a small percentage of total number of medical seats. These seats are called as management quota seats.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS Admission under Management Quota
- Candidates must have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination, recognized by State / Central Government. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually and must have obtained at least 50% of marks taken together in PCB (40% in the case of SC/ST/OBC).
- Candidates must have scored not less than 50% of marks in English.
Candidates must score 50% marks in the entrance exam, conducted by the State Govt. or by an association/university, to be eligible for admission under management quota.
MBBS Management Quota Admission Process
- The colleges have separate reservation for admitting students under management quota. The admission of such students is based on satisfying certain terms and conditions of entrance exams applicable to that particular college.
- The management has the power to select students of their own choice from out of those who have passed the entrance exam conducted by a particular mechanism.
AVAILABILITY OF MBBS SEATS UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA
Each private medical college has 25% of total number of seats reserved for high fee. Out of 25% seats, 10% seats are reserved for management quota.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION THROUGH MANAGEMENT QUOTA
The following documents are required for MBBS admission under management quota.
- All relevant documents in original.
- Certified copy of the SSC or any equivalent examination showing date of birth and other particulars of the candidate.
- Certified copy of Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination making eligible for MBBS admission through management quota
- Study & Conduct Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from Board of Intermediate Education
- Migration Certificate (If applicable)
- Equivalence Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photographs
MBBS Management Quota Admission Fee
The MBBS management quota fee varies from Rs. 50 Lakhs to Rs. 90 Lakhs at the discretion of the college.