KRLMPCA Admission Process
KRLMPCA (Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association) conducts entrance exam for providing MBBS admission to eligible candidates to various minority medical colleges under the association.
KRLMPCA Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination, recognized by State / Central Government. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually and must have obtained at least 50% of marks taken together in PCB (40% in the case of SC/ST/OBC).
- The candidates must have scored not less than 50% of marks in English.
The candidates shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Calendar of Events
Candidates registered through this site have option to receive regular update about the KRLMPCA calendar of events directly through e-mail notifications.
KRLMPCA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Candidates choosing to apply through us shall be mailed the hard copy of the APPLICATION FORM on appropriate date with a complete know how on procedure to fill up the form and a free guidance program to help you enhance your chances of securing the MBBS seat.
KRLMPCA Admission Process
Once the candidates have appeared for the exam and have their result in hand, they just have to follow the below steps.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED DURING MBBS COUNSELING
- Original KRLMPCA UGCET Admission Ticket and Score Card.
- Photo copy of SSLC/10th or equivalent certificate for proof of birth.
- Photo copy of PUC /10+2 Marks card.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Photo copy of Religious/Linguistic Minority certificate issued by the competent authority
MBBS SEAT SELECTION PROCESS
Note: The candidates must have scored 90 marks out of 180 marks in KRLMPCA entrance exam to be eligible for KRLMPCA MBBS counseling.
- The qualified candidates as per the rank will be allowed to choose their option as made known in the counseling registration form and MBBS seat will be allotted by the respective colleges in the order of preference i.e. rank/minority.
- The documents produced during counseling will be sent to the colleges based on the order of preference as indicated by the candidate in the counseling registration form.
- The colleges would verify the documents and host the list of eligible candidates provisionally selected by the college in their website.
- The candidates need to verify their status on the website of the preferred colleges after two days of the counseling.
- Based on the status in the website, the candidates need to report to the college along with all the original documents and pay the fee as prescribed by the State Govt.
Note: Second round of counseling would be notified based on the availability of MBBS seats.
MBBS Admission Fee
The annual tuition fee for MBBS course is Rs. 3, 57,500/-.