KLEU-AIET Admission Process
KLE University, Belgaum, conducts KLE University All India Entrance Test (KLEU-AIET) tentatively in the month of MAY. Students are usually admitted to MBBS course in one of the constituent colleges of KLE University, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College on the basis of merit.
KLEU-AIET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates seeking MBBS admission should have scored minimum 60% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination i.e. 12th/PUC II/ 10+2/ HSC / equivalent examination.
- The candidates should also have scored 50% marks in English language in the qualifying exam.
The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Calendar of Events
Candidates registered through this site have option to receive regular update about the KLE University calendar of events directly through e-mail notifications.
KLEU-AIET Application Procedure
Candidates choosing to apply through us shall be mailed the hard copy of the APPLICATION FORM on appropriate date with a complete know how on procedure to fill up the form and a free guidance program to help you enhance your chances of securing the seat at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College.
KLEU-AIET Admission Process
Note: The candidates should have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in KLEU AIET exam.
Once the candidates receive their ranks, they will be called for the first round of counseling, which will be conducted at KLE University.
Note: Candidates must have scored 90 marks out of 180 to be eligible for KLEU-AIET Counseling.
- During the first round, the candidates should appear for verification of original documents, biometric analysis and photo-identification before seeking MBBS admission.
- The candidates will be called on merit-wise and may choose any of the available seats during counseling with the following options.
a) The candidates can either select MBBS seat or may not.
b) The candidates selecting MBBS seat may also opt for waiting list number.
c) The candidates may opt for MBBS seat of wait list.
a) The candidates will be waitlisted as per their rank order after the fulfillment of the seats during first round.
b) The candidates who do not select any seat and are desirous to choose from wait-list should deposit the DD of Rs. 1 Lakh with the university.
c) The candidates who have been allotted a seat may also opt of waiting list without paying the above-said amount.
The seats remaining at the end of first round of counseling are allotted to the wait-listed candidates on the basis of merit. The unfilled seats after first round will be allotted during the second round of counseling. The seat matrix of vacancies will be notified on the University website and seat allotment will be made based on the wait-list numbers called in order.
Only wait-listed candidates are permitted for subsequent seat allotments.
The candidates who have opted MBBS seats of wait-list can join the course by submitting their original documents at the college on or before the mentioned last date.
The candidates who have selected seats in the first round of counseling should submit their original documents on or before the mentioned last date and join the MBBS course. In any case, if the candidates fail to report at the college, the seats allotted to them will be treated as vacant for subsequent seat allotments.
If the candidates wish to take back their original documents after the second or subsequent rounds of counseling, they need to surrender the seat and wait list allotted to them.
- Candidates who have selected a seat during the first round, whether reported to the college or not, are eligible to participate in the second round of counseling.
- Depending upon the availability of seats for any reason after the second round of counseling, there may be one more round of counseling in the form of second extended round. The concerned colleges will have the authority to fill such seats.
MBBS Admission Fee
The annual tuition fee for MBBS course is Rs. 6, 55,000/-.