JSSU-ET Admission Process
JSS University conducts an entrance test JSSU-ET (Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University Entrance Test) for the candidates seeking MBBS admission in JSS Medical College, Mysore. The candidates will be admitted to MBBS course on the basis of the rank list prepared by the University from the rank/test scores obtained by them in JSSU-ET.
JSSU-ET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates seeking MBBS admission should have scored minimum 50% marks (40% marks in the case of reserved category) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination i.e. 12th/PUC II/ 10+2/ HSC / equivalent examination.
- The candidates should also have scored 50% marks in English language in the qualifying exam.
The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Calendar of Events
Candidates registered through this site have option to receive regular update about the BLDE University calendar of events directly through e-mail notifications.
JSSU-ET Application Procedure
Candidates choosing to apply through us shall be mailed the hard copy of the APPLICATION FORM on appropriate date with a complete know how on procedure to fill up the form and a free guidance program to help you enhance your chances of securing the seat at JSS Medical College.
JSSU-ET Admission Process
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED, IN ORIGINAL, AT THE TIME OF COUNSELING
- Call letter for Counseling.
- JSSU-ET score/Rank and card.
- JSSU-ET Test Admission Ticket (TAT).
- S.S.L.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
- 12th Std. /Equivalent examination marks card.
- B.Sc./Equivalent examination marks cards (in case of graduates).
- Date of birth certificate if not mentioned in the SSLC/Equivalent examination marks card.
- Transfer certificate and Conduct/Character issued by the college last studied.
- Transfer certificate for Karnataka board candidates.
- Caste / community certificate issued by competent authority.
- Physical fitness certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon.
- Migration Certificate issued by the Board /University in case of candidates studied other than Karnataka State Board.
- Three Passport size photo's, of which one to be affixed to the application form.
- Foreign Nationals seeking MBBS admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University, Mysore.
- An affidavit signed by the candidates and countersigned by their Parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper of Rs.50/-(minimum).
- DDs from the Nationalised Bank in favor of "The Principal, JSS Medical College, Mysore", payable at Mysore for tuition fee and other fee
MBBS SEAT SELECTION PROCESS
Note: The candidates should have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in JSSU-ET
- The counseling will be conducted at JSS University in a transparent way after biometric (finger print) verification, photo-identification and scrutinizing all the original documents of the candidates.
- The candidates will be called for counseling as per their ranking in the list.
- The candidates will be allotted MBBS seats according to their rank and availability of seats.
- After seat allotment process, the candidates will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee on the day of counseling itself.
- When all the seats are filled, the candidates may opt to be waitlisted.
- The waitlisted candidates need not pay any fee until they get intimation from the University that they have been selected for admission from the waiting list as a consequence of cancellation or withdrawal of admission of any originally admitted candidate.
- Once the candidates receive their seat allotment letter, they must report at the allotted college to join the course
Note: After verification of documents, biometric analysis and photo-identification, the JSS University will retain all original documents and photocopies, which will be submitted to the college, at the time of admission. The candidates who do not select any seat will receive their original documents after counseling.
MBBS Admission Fee
The annual tuition fee for MBBS course is Rs. 4,50,000 + Other Fee.