BLDE-ET Admission Process
BLDE University is one of the reputed universities in Karnataka which conducts an entrance examination BLDE-ET for the students seeking MBBS admission in Shri B. M. Patil Medical College. It conducts the test to ensure merit based admission and seat allotment process.
BLDE-ET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates seeking MBBS admission should have scored minimum 50% marks (40% marks in the case of reserved category) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination i.e. 12th/PUC II/ 10+2/ HSC / equivalent examination.
- The candidates should also have scored 50% marks in English language in the qualifying exam.
The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Calendar of Events
Candidates registered through this site have option to receive regular update about the BLDE University calendar of events directly through e-mail notifications.
BLDE-ET Application Procedure
Candidates choosing to apply through us shall be mailed the hard copy of the APPLICATION FORM on appropriate date with a complete know how on procedure to fill up the form and a free guidance program to help you enhance your chances of securing the seat at Shri B. M. Patil Medical College.
BLDE-ET Admission Process
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED, IN ORIGINAL, AT THE TIME OF COUNSELING
- BLDEU-UGET-2014 TAT Card.
- BLDEU-UGET-2014 Rank Card /Counseling Letter.
- SSLC/10th class Marks Card and Passing certificate for the proof of date of birth.
- 12th std. /PUC II/equivalent examination marks card and Passing certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Character and Conduct certificate.
- Study certificates for 10 Years (between 1st standard to 12th standard).
- DDs drawn from the Nationalised Bank for tuition fee and other fee.
- Candidate and Parent PAN Card Copy.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories must produce certificate issued by competent authority (Tahsildar).
- Domicile certificate for Karnataka OBC candidates.
- Authentication letter from the College where the candidate has completed 10+2 or PUC-II or HSC.
- Three recent colored passport size photographs with date and name.
- Five set of attested photocopies of the above mentioned originals arranged in same order.
MBBS SEAT SELECTION PROCESS
Note: The candidates should also have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in BLDE-ET exam.
The candidates will be allowed to exercise their option and select MBBS seat in the order of rank/merit. MBBS admission counseling shall comprise of the following stages
After verification of documents, biometric analysis and photo-identification, the BLDE University will retain all original documents and photocopies, which will be submitted to the college, at the time of admission. The candidates who do not select any seat will receive their original documents after counseling.
- Verification and submission of all original documents.
- Registration of the candidates for counseling process.
- Exercising the option as per merit list.
- Remittance of tuition fee and other fee.
- Issue of Allotment letter.
- Reporting at the college office.
MBBS Admission Fee
The annual tuition fee for MBBS course is Rs. 5,90,000/-.