AMPCK Admission Process
AMPCK (Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka) conducts entrance exam for candidates seeking MBBS admission to various minority medical colleges in Karnataka under the association.
AMPCK ENTRANCE EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidates should have passed II PUE /10 + 2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate in PCB.
The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Calendar of Events
Candidates registered through this site have option to receive regular updates about AMPCK Calendar of Events directly through e-mail notifications.
AMPCK ENTRANCE EXAM APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Candidates choosing to apply through us shall be mailed the hard copy of the APPLICATION FORM on appropriate date with a complete know how on procedure to fill up the form and a free guidance program to help you enhance your chances of securing MBBS Seat at the member institutions of AMPCK.
AMPCK SELECTION PROCESS
- Test scores of AMPCK Entrance Exam will be made available to candidates on AMPCK website.
- All eligible candidates will be permitted to participate for the counselling.
- Registration and choice of filling can be done online.
- Candidates must log with Admission Ticket Number and Mobile Number for College Selection.
- Candidates are advised to select three colleges – member institutions of AMPCK in order of preference.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates as per their rank secured in the AMPCK entrance exam.
- Once the seats are allotted to the candidates, they are advised to report to the college within the notified date along with all the original documents including religious/linguistic caste certificates.
MBBS Admission Fee
- Fee Structure is as stipulated by the Governing Authorities.